These days the virus attacks and phishing activities have become common and users become the victim of these attacks and lose their data and important plus confidential files. So it is really important to install an antivirus program in your system. It provides the total security to the system of the users against the phishing activities. But in case, you are stuck with some virus or malicious code which you do not recognize and you want support for this technical error, then you have to tell the technical experts what kind of error or malware is present in your system. To do so, you have to create scan reports and submit them to the Avast Technical Support expert so that they can look into the matter and can suggest you the best possible solution if you are not able to tackle the problem. So, you can do so by setting your Avast antivirus in order to generate the scan report file after you successfully run a scan. It can be helpful to recognize any false positive or locate phishing activities and you have to enable the report file for each scan that too individually. If you need support for creating them and you are not able to do so then contact our technical experts otherwise follow the steps to create them manually.
Steps to Create Scan Reports in Avast Antivirus
- Firstly you have to access the scan settings, to do so, you have to open the Avast user interface and if you want to do a smart scan then select “settings” and go to “general”. After that, you have to click on the downward arrow next to the “smart scan” and then click on “customize”.
- If you want full virus scan, go to “protection” and then click on “antivirus” and after that click on the “gear icon” next to “run full malware scan”.
- If you want to perform the scan manually then, navigate to “protection” and then click on “antivirus” and select “other scans” and then click on the “gear icon”.
- After accessing the settings on your system you have to configure the reported items.
- To do so, go to the “scan settings” window and then click on “report file” tab.
- After that, you have to click on the box which is next to “Generate report file” so that you can create a report.
- You have to do some settings such as setting a file name, file type etc.
- Now you have to define contents of the report whether it is an infected item, hard errors are there, soft errors, ok items or skipped items and then finally click on “ok”.
- After you have enabled the “Generate file option” you have to now run the scan by following the above-mentioned steps and if you have a problem while scanning then take Support for Avast Antivirus.
Take Help from the Experts via Avast Support Number Toll-Free
If you are not able to create the report file and you still face errors then contact experts via Avast Support Number toll-free.