Dell has provided the best printers and for everyone’s need, it has launched various models of printers such as laser printers, Wireless printers, Phone printers, even the company has provided printers for the instant prints as well. But there are certain times when users face issues and they are not able to troubleshoot it. One such issue which they face is the technical errors when they try to reset the Print Spooler in the device and they are not able to do due to some problems including when you try to install it does not run. Even you can find that if you have reset the printer but still it is not running, it may be due to that you have not reset the printer properly. It can also be possible that the drivers installed on your printer are also corrupted or you are not using the updated version of the driver. It is also true that if you want to successfully print the document you need to resolve the print spooler issue and if you find difficulty in doing so then you can take Support For Dell Printer from the qualified experts otherwise you can also follow the steps which are provided by our experts.
Steps to Properly Reset The Print Spooler in Dell printer
- Firstly you have to start your print and then tap on “start” button and then go to the “search bar” and type “Services.msc” and then tap on “enter”.
- Now you have to go to the “service” option and there you have to scroll down the list until you find “Print Spooler” option and after that, you have to double click on the option to open it.
- Now you need to stop the spooler option so that you can reset the same.
- To stop the option, simply click on “stop” and then click on “ok”.
- Now the spooler is disabled and now you can reset. Many customers try to reset the same without disabling it which creates the issue and then users face errors messages and are not able to print any document. But if you want Dell Printer Support to delete
- After that, click on “start” and then again go to search bar and enter the command “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers.”
- You will see a pop-up window and from there delete all the files.
- Now you have to again go to the spooler settings through Start button and then type “Services.msc” and enter.
- Find the option and then double click on it and then tap on the option of “reset” and click on “ok”.
For Immediate Support Dial Dell Support Number Toll-Free.
If you are also facing issues while resetting the Print spooler and are stuck in some particular steps then you can take support from the experts without any hesitation via Dell Support Number toll-free for assistance.