One of the gravest situations is when users forgot the password of their Gmail id. The company provides the total security to the accounts of the customers that is why when users forget their password they have to go through a process which will prove them a legal owner of the accent and without verification the customers won’t be able to recover the password of their account. Although the officials recommend changing the password every month most users forget the passcode due to very busy schedule. But you should know that by some procedures you can easily get the access to your id back. It is not a way difficult task which layman cannot do, but if you want to save the hassles then you can reach to the expert’s team to get help for Gmail Forget Password issue. And if you want to deal with it on your own then you can follow the steps provided by our experts to solve your issue.
Steps to Recover Your Email ID If You Have Forgot the Password
- Browse to the “mail.google.com” site and enter your email id on the asked section.
- Enter the details and click on “forgot password” option on the log-in page.
- You have to make sure that you either have a secondary email address which you have attached with your id or the phone or you have not logged or accessed your id for 5 days continuously.
- Then you have to click on “next”.
- Gmail will ask some security questions to make sure that the account really belonged to you.
- You will have two options then, either answer the security question or choose the option of “try a different question”. If you do not know the current answer, you can try a different question as sometimes the mobile is not available or you are not able to access your email-id.
- The first security question which can be asked is the previous password of your account through which you have accessed the id.
- You can access the email if you remember the old passkey.
- It could also be possible that you have saved two way authentication process, you can also recover your password through the OTP.
- Through the recovery phone number, it can be possible that the Google ask you enter the recovery contact number and you will OTP on that number.
- Through a recovery email address. Google always ask his users to fill up the recovery mail in case they forgot their passcode. So you will get a passcode on your recovery mail through which you can reset your password.
- You can also reset the passcode using a security question otherwise take Gmail Technical Support from experts.
For Any Support Call Us on Gmail Support Number Toll-Free
Dial Gmail Support Number toll-free If you are getting issues while recovering the Gmail password then contact our technicians for best solutions in a stipulated time.