Rand McNally is one of the best firms that provide services for the use of common people. All the devices offered by Rand McNally are provided in such a way that they help the people with their common work and they also offer some of the best features so that the customers stay connected with the firm and the devices provide complete satisfaction for the common work of the people. Rand McNally is a GPS device that helps the users in locating the place where they want to visit and so it is necessary to Reset a Rand McNally device so that it is dependable as it provides them with accurate information about the place. There are various products that are available for the use of common people and the GPS products provided by this company are helpful for all the travelers who are always busy traveling for some kind of work.
While using the product of Rand McNally, it can happen sometimes that the users can face some kind of issue which would always create problems in the working of the device. The issues that are created in the device create a lot of chaos which not only confuses the user but also makes them think whether the device is always working properly. One of the issues which is face by the user while resetting the device, the common issues faced while performing this task includes, the process not completed on time, the process hampered due to getting stuck in between and the process of resetting getting failed due to the wrong command in between.
Why there is a need to Reset a Rand McNally OverDryve?
As the Rand McNally overdrive is a GPS device, it has to keep on updating as the roads are always being updated in the software. In the same way, it is very necessary for the user to reset the device as there are times when the device of the user gets stuck on some particular point. So, if you are thinking of Rand McNally Update and keeping your device up to date then it is necessary to reset the device. While trying to reset the device, a user can face a lot of issues for which below listed are some of the steps to guide them through the process.
Steps to Solve the Issue Easily
- You have to start by turning off the tablet, for this hold the power button for some time, so that the tablet closes easily.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously so that the Engineering menu appears on the screen.
- Now, with the use of the volume button, reach to the Android Recovery Mode and use the power button to select it.
- Now the tablet will show Android Robot on the screen with a warning sign and No Command will be displayed on the screen.
- By using the volume buttons, highlight the Wipe data/factory reset option and press the power button to select the option.
- Now, some options will be visible to you on the screen, highlight Yes from the list and go to Delete all the User data. The tablet will return to the engineering menu as soon as you finalize your option.
- After that, by using the volume buttons highlight, ‘Reboot System now’ and press the power button to select.
- Now, wait for the tablet to complete its reboot. The tablet with then be reset to factory state.
Henceforth, these are some of the steps that you can follow to reset the Rand McNally tablet. In case, you face some kind of issue while using the device then, you must connect with the experts through Rand McNally Support Number.