With ever increasing users of internet every day the threat of virus and ransom attacks has augmented. This means that there is an urgent need to secure the users who are surfing on the web and their systems and files and confidential information from being stolen or corrupted. Mac is a sole operating system which provides the security to its users from these phishing activities. But it is important to install Webroot antivirus in your Mac systems to get the total protection from the new and updated virus and ransom attacks. There are many users who face installation errors when they try to install the Webroot antivirus in their MAC operating system. Hence due to these errors and technical issues they are not able to download and install the antivirus properly on their systems. So if you also are stuck in this situation then contact the experts to get the Webroot Antivirus Support for the installation of the application. If you want to manually deal with this problem then you can also follow the steps provided by our experts.
Steps to install Webroot antivirus on Mac
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection in your system.
- Restart the computer and then browse through the official site to download the program.
- After you have downloaded the program, save the downloaded file on the desktop and after that, you will receive 20 characters alpha-numeric license key which will be used while you install and activate the application successfully on your system.
- Click on the “submit” button to confirm your download.
- After downloading, you have to properly install the application on your Mac operating system.
- To do so, you have to create your official account to start the process.
- After that, double-click on Webroot antivirus so that you can access the installer.
- Tow the application’s icon to the “application folder” on your operating system.
- Now, save it in this folder and then double-click on the antivirus’s folder so that you can start the activation process.
- An activation wizard will be opened now and then you have to enter the 20 digit license key here and then click on “active”.
- After you enter the correct key code the system will ask for your permission to make changes to your system.
- Now you will be asked your Apple id password, enter it and click on “ok” and complete the process.
- If you have forgotten or lost your license key then you can take Webroot Support from our experts
For Webroot Support, talk to our experts
If you still face the problem then you can take support from the qualified experts who will deal with the root cause of the problem and you can connect with them through Webroot Support number toll-free without any hesitation and anytime as we are available 24X7 for any kind of support and we provide easy steps t solve your problem.