When you need the total protection of your system then you should download the best antivirus which is able to secure your system through any malicious activity. Install Kaspersky antivirus in your system so that you can protect your system and confidential information from any phishing activity. But after you purchase the product key and subscription of the antivirus then after it gets used up you do not need to buy the product again as you can get the renewal code for your product and can use your product for the same amount of time. But many times users get really confused and they do not know where they should buy the renewal code or how they can get the code to renew their subscription. So if you also want to renew the subscription of your antivirus but you are not able to do so then you should take Kaspersky Support from the qualified experts, on the other hand, if you want to buy the renewal code manually then you can follow the steps provided by our experts.
Steps to Buy Renewal Code for Kaspersky Antivirus
- You can buy the code from three ways- Through application interface, through renewal and upgrade center and through “My Kaspersky”.
- You can purchase it from any method; we will elaborate on all the three methods.
- If you want to purchase it through the application interface, then open the application and in the application window at the lower right corner click on “license” then click on “renew license”.
- Now you have to choose the product for which you have to buy the renewal code and select the license term and number of devices.
- Make a check on “auto-renewal” and then click on “renew now” and make the payment and follow the vital steps to complete your purchase.
- To buy the license through renewal and upgrade center, you have to go to the renewal and upgrade center page and enter your previous license key and then click on “renew license”, and then choose the product for which you have to buy the license and then click on “buy now” and proceed to make payment.
- To purchase it through “My Kaspersky”, you have to sign in to the “My Kaspersky” account then go to “main” and then click on “licenses”.
- Now you have to choose the product which is expiring and click on “renew” and you will be redirected to the “store page”.
- You have to select the suitable plan which suits you. And then click on “buy now” and proceed to payment.
- If you are not able to sign in to your official account then take Kaspersky Antivirus Support from the skilled experts.
To solve any issue, call on Kaspersky Support Number toll-free
If you are still not able to purchase the code for your product then you should get in touch with the experts via Kaspersky Support Number toll-free.