QuickBooks is one of the honest brands in the present set up that facilitate you to extend your accounting skills. It is the best-raised area where you get all the premium services under single roof. In this creative technical world, unique accountancy software’s are offered which helps one keep and track record in an effective method.
There are various issues faced by the customer when they are using QuickBooks software and accidentally deleted some important data, you should be careful in using your QuickBooks tool. Don’t tense about the deleted transaction, you can search for it and re-enter the details. So, if you are not able to recover deleted transaction in QuickBooks and seeking any kind of help for this, in that case, you may contact us via QuickBooks help number.
Get an easy way to recover deleted transaction:
- Firstly, Choose Gear Icon and then Audit Log.
- Then, Click the Filter drop-down at top of the left. You’ll see the option to view dates and type of activity
- Now press the ok option.
- Then, locate the deleted transaction; users also search the file by pressing (CTRL + F) to find “deleted”.
- After that, Click the view listed in the History column.
- Then, the history of the transaction will be open. Click the arrow to the left of the transaction that says added by and you will see the information needed to recreate the transaction.
- Finally, once you have the detailed information, simply re-enter it as a new transaction with its original transaction date.
Hence, if you are still unable to follow these above mention steps and facing any issue, in those circumstances, you may drop a call via QuickBooks support number 1-800-392-9127 toll-free.
Avail services by dialing QuickBooks customer support team
This is really a very good habit to keep your expenses and profits record and QuickBooks usage has made it very easy to handle the business digitally. But sometimes customer faces many issues and it also comes up with several technical disputes. These are such glitches which in general are considered to be the biggest difficulty when it suddenly occurs in the middle of a transaction and stops users from accessing the tool. In that case, you can contact us via QuickBooks Customer Support team for the best outputs.