Map-reading has given us an opportunity from vulnerability in voyaging. Today with the assistance of GPS gadgets, we can investigate better places without agonizing over losing all sense of direction in the language of courses. One of the main brands which have offered class separated items in the market is Garmin. With quality highlights and most recent innovation, it has contacted each fragment of shoppers. In any case, issues can manifest on any gadget which can lead you to a circumstance of information misfortune.
Now and again, if the issue is basic, at that point you may need specialized support. And if your Garmin device has also crashed and you have saved some important route maps on your gadget and if the device gets dead you will lose all your data. But you should not worry as now you can also transfer all your data from the crashed Garmin device without any hassle. So if you also are in the same situation where you want to transfer the data of yours into another device from your crashed device then you should take Garmin Technical Support from the experts if you have stuck at any technical step and you are not able to complete the procedure. But if you want to tackle this problem manually then follow the full steps to transfer your data provided by our experts without any problem.
Steps to recover the data from Crashed Device
- The first thing you are required to do is you have to connect your GPS gadget to your computer via USB port.
- After connecting it, you have to switch on your GPS gadget and the moment it gets connected you will get a sound notification notifying that it is connected.
- Now you have to install the third party software which will help you recover your data and to transfer all your files and you can choose from many applications which are available online.
- Open the software which you have installed and search your device by browsing in the software. After selecting your Garmin device you have to start “Advanced scan” and do not choose “simple scan” as it will not recover all the things from your device.
- The scanning will take some time and after completing the procedure of scan then you have to expand the files which you will see in the numeric codes and you have to expand the folder and click on “activities”.
- When you enter the “activities” folders then go to the right corner go to the “files” folder and you will be able to see all the activities of your device and the files will be saved as “.fit” and now search for the file “current_activity.fit”.
- Right-click on the file and then select “recover” and then upload it to your Garmin connect after clicking on “upload” at the bottom of the page. If you face any problem while uploading and you want Garmin GPS Support then contact experts.
Dial Garmin Support Number toll-free to solve all your technical issues
Still stuck in the procedure and not able to recover the data then contact the experts through Garmin Support Number toll-free.