Do you have problems while you connect your Mac with the HP printer and the device returns you a connection error? If this is the case then it is required that you properly set up and configure your Mac device with your HP printer. To do so, there is an application which is AirPrint; it is used in the Mac devices so that users can connect their IOS devices to the HP devices wirelessly. It is important that you properly set up and configure the Airprint with your laser copier but sometimes it is not compatible with the HP gadgets and thus creates problems while users try to give a print.
Customers have to properly setup this printing application with their printing device in order to get the hassle-free print. But if it hasn’t done properly you will face problems while printing and connecting the devices as the printing command will not reach to the printing machine and you will not get your document printed. In such cases, if you also are not able to troubleshoot the print problems or connection errors then you should take HP printer technical support from our experts to troubleshoot your problems. You can also follow the below-mentioned steps to solve the problem manually.
Steps to set up and configure AirPrint on HP Printer
- You first have to make sure that you have the updated HP printers because the old versions are not compatible with the AirPrint. Ensure that both the devices are compatible with the printing application as well.
- You now have to connect your printer a stable Wi-Fi network and then connect your Apple with the same wireless network.
- Go to the official website of HP and from there download the latest Printer Firmware for your Mac.
- Select the “firmware” option and start the update and when the Firmware is downloaded you have to turn the printing machine off and then turn it on again.
- Now go to the “networking” section in your Apple device and select “wireless Direct Setup” and then change the name of the AirPrint.
- You need to enter the name in the “Name (SSID)” section and then you have to type a name for your printer which is to be used with the printing application and then tap on “apply”.
- Then you are required to configure the printing application with your printing machine and if you face any issues while configuring the printing application with that of Hp printer then reach out to HP printer customer support.
Take HP printer support from experienced technicians
If you still are not able to setup the AirPrint with your device and still facing printing problems then connect with the experts via HP printer support number toll-free to troubleshoot all your printing problems without any delay as our technicians are at your service 24X7.