Purchased a new iPhone? But now you are wondering how you would transfer all the iTunes data to your new iPhone? As many of the customers do stuck while they transfer all their backups in the new Apple devices as many do not know how they can do it. And if once they have set up their device it becomes difficult to restore the backup which they were previously having. In such cases, if users do not know how to transfer or recover the backup which they have previously created then they should take help from the experts in order to save all the important data. So immediately call to experts via iPhone Helpline Number to talk to experts regarding the backup and if you manually want to transfer it to your new Apple device then follow the steps provided below by our experts.
Steps to Transfer iTunes Backup to Your New iPhone
- First of all, you have to make sure that you haven’t set up your mobile otherwise you won’t be able to recover the data. And by chance, if you have set up your device then you are required to erase the setup before you recover the data.
- Now you have to turn on your new iPhone, after turning it on; a “hello” screen will appear.
- Now you have to follow the on-screen instructions which your device is giving you until you see a page of “Apps & Data”. Then you have to choose “restore from iTunes backup” from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on “next”, after that you have to connect the device with the previous computer that you used to backup the device.
- After that, you have to open the iTunes on your computer and then select your current device on which you want the backup.
- After selecting your device you have to click on “restore backup” then choose the restoration period. Also, make sure that it is the data which you want and while doing this if you are asked to update your IOS then take Support for Apple iPhone to update the IOS of your device.
- If you are restoring the data which was encrypted earlier then you may require entering the password.
- Now you have to wait until the process completes. After that, you have to complete the rest of the process and make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi network so that the data of iTunes is downloaded back to your device.
- If you have any problem in erasing the setup then take support from our experts.
For More Queries or Support Call us on iPhone Support Number
If you are still facing problems while transferring the data then connect with the experts through iPhone Support Number toll-free for immediate support as we are available 24X7 for the service of the users.