With the invention of the GPS devices, the traveling has become very easy. And the devices like TomTom SAT NAV have become very popular in the automobile sector and especially in cars. The rate of losing the track while traveling has become less due to the GPS devices as we can track our route and can get live traffic details through these devices. As the company constantly releases the updates for its software and it is necessary to update the software of your gadgets in order to make sure that the gadgets work smoothly so that you can the new features of the gadget and can enrich your experience.
But as the updating of the software require technical expertise so that you can easily update it without any error but if you are a non-techie user then you should contact the experts to get the help for TomTom map Update and we will provide you the easy steps to do so, without getting you into technical troubles. On the other hand, if you want to do it manually and completely by yourself then you can follow the steps which are provided by our experts to update the TomTom SAT NAV software using “MyDrive Connect”.
Some points to take care of
- Make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi network or internet connection.
- Your computer must be compatible with MyDrive Connect.
- Make sure you have the latest version of TomTom MyDrive Connect.
- Your computer and the device are properly connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Steps to update TomTom SAT NAV software using MyDrive Connect
- The first step, you have to take is to connect your gadget to your computer via USB cable and turn the gadget on.
- After you connect the device your “MyDrive Connect” will open automatically and if it has not then you have to tap on its icon on the computer notification screen.
- Now you have to log-in to the official account using the correct credentials and click on “log-in”.
- After opening your account you will be able to see the list of the updates available and which are expired.
- Then go to the top of the page on the extreme left and click on “my content”.
- Now tap on “update selected”.
- After that, you will be shown what is new with the update and then you have to click on “accept and install”.
- The update will be downloaded and installed on your gadget and you have to wait for the procedure to get completed.
- Once you get the message “installation is complete” disconnect your device from your computer by ejecting it properly.
- If by any chance you are not able to sign-in to your “MyDrive Connect” account then connect with experts to get TomTom GPS updates and more.
For flawless TomTom, update contact the experts
If you are still not able to install the TomTom update of the software then contact the experts via our toll-free number instantly.