Someone send you the important email but unfortunately, you haven’t received it? Then it can be possible that you are facing issues while you receive emails in your outlook mail. These issues can arise due to various reasons and there are some common reasons due to which they occur. It may be possible that the mail is facing is some server problem or server outage and in such case, you can have issues while you receive emails in your account. It surely annoys the users as well as hampers their work also. It is also possible that the settings of the outlook are wrongly set and due to this you are not receiving the messages in your email. So if you also face this issue but you are not able to troubleshoot it and even after following the troubleshooting steps you are not able to resolve the issue then take Outlook Support from the experts without any hesitation and our experts will provide you support for your issues without any delay. Also, if you want to solve the problem manually then you can take help from the troubleshooting steps which are provided by our experts to solve your issue.
Steps to Solve Issues While Receiving Emails in Your Outlook Program
- This issue can be due to the server outage or temporary mail server problems and issues.
- So to solve this, you have to check the server connectivity. You have to perform a telnet check the connection between the computer and the suitable port which depends on the email protocol of your Outlook.
- Also, this issue can be due to the incorrect outlook express settings.
- So to troubleshoot this, use the correct express settings, such as your incoming mail server (POP3/IMAP server) is “mail.yourdomain.com”, outgoing mail server (SMTP server) is “mail.yourdomain.com” and your username is “your full email address”.
- The other reason for not receiving messages is the overflowing email quota of your account.
- So you have to check that your account is not overflowing and you have the space to receive the new messages. To solve this, you should delete some old messages which are in your inbox.
- Last but not the least, it is possible that there are incorrect MX records of the domain are in the account so check the domain and make sure that the MX record is not incorrect.
- If you face any problems while correcting the MX records of your domain then you should take Outlook Mail Support.
Take Outlook Support From the Expert Technicians Toll-Free
If you still not able to receive the messages then you should get in touch with the experts through Outlook Mail Support number toll-free anytime as our technicians are available for 24X7 for the service of our esteemed users. Our technicians will deal with the technical issue from the core so that you do not face it again.