Decided to move away from Apple devices? Then it is important that you either disable your id or delete the account permanently so that the company does not have any record of your personal data. All the pictures, songs and videos automatically get backed up through your account and the company saves this data to provide you the back-up. But if you have to try other devices then you must delete your account permanently after backing up all the data and your personal information. So in case you are having any problems while deleting your id using the Apple data & Privacy portal then you can take help from the experts to delete your Id with the officials plus if you do not want to delete it then you can also go for the option of Apple id disable in order to secure your data. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps which are provided below by our experts to do it yourself.
Steps to delete your Apple Id using Data & Privacy Portal
- Restart the system and then make sure that you have signed in to your device with the administrative rights.
- Then browse through the site privacy.apple.com and visit the portal.
- Now you have to log in with your correct credentials in your account.
- If you have set two-factor authentication then you will be prompted to enter your two-factor authentication code.
- You now have to click on “continue”.
- Go to the section “delete your account” and then click on “get started”.
- Review all the information regarding deleting your account which says that the deletion process can take up to 7 days.
- Now the site will give you instructions to back up the details of your account and to sign-out from your id from all the devices.
- Choose the most suitable reason to delete your account and click on “continue”.
- Review the deletion process again and confirm the procedure by clicking on “continue”.
- After reading all the terms and conditions of deleting your account you have to mark the check on the “deletion terms & conditions” and click on “continue”.
- You now will be given a unique access code which you can use if you feel any need to contact Apple technical support; also when if you want to cancel the deletion process then you can use this code.
- Enter the access code and then click on “continue”.
- Now click on “delete account” and the company will start the verification process to remove your account.
- When you again login to the portal with the id which you want to delete you will see the notification that your id is in the process of deletion.
Get Apple Mac support from the qualified experts for your technical issues
If you are still not able to remove your id then you should get in touch with the experts through Apple Mac support number toll-free.