How To Uninstall Dropbox from Your System?We can’t deny the fact that Dropbox is one of the excellent and superb file hosting operating facility that is directed by an American company. Its headquarters are situated in California and San Francisco respectively. Dropbox was founded in the year 2007 thus, it endows services like personal cloud, cloud storage, client software and file synchronization. It is also capable to make a particular folder on the computer system of the user. After that, the contents which are then at that time is synchronized to the server of the Dropbox and also in the devices and other computer systems in which the user has installed the Dropbox and it also looks forward in keeping all the files updated.
Dropbox is a unique facility in itself as it offers its users a free account with a set storage range as it uses a free business model that too with compensated subscriptions accessible which offers more and more facilities and also some additional features. According to the report of March 2016, it was having approx 500 million users. Being an excellent file hosting operating service, Dropbox also attempts to offer Apple macos, Linux computers and various apps for Microsoft Windows. Sometimes such circumstances take place when the users get stuck or trapped in uninstalling the Dropbox after its use. They are unable to get out or to overcome the problem of uninstalling it from their computer systems without any assistance. Thus, in such situation our users need not get worried or tensed as our team of experts are there to assist you by just landing a call on Dropbox Technical Support number. Our team is very well-qualified and multitalented in order to resolve all your problems.
Steps to uninstall Dropbox operating services from your system
- Firstly, tap on the Start button then on the menu and drift your mouse to all the programs.
- Secondly, find out the Dropbox arranger and click on the uninstaller button.
- Now you need to follow the instructions given of the uninstaller and then try to uninstall the program.
- In the next step, to run the uninstaller, at first, you need to go to the folder in which the program has been installed.
- Next, you need to trace out its uninstaller of Dropbox Support as mostly it is named as unin000.exe or else uninstall.exe.
- Now you must double click on the uninstaller button in order to uninstall the program.
- In the next step, in order to completely uninstall and remove the Dropbox, you must run the registry editor.
- Now it’s time to find out and delete the entire registry my Tord of the program present in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Finally, find out and delete all the records of the program present in the system folders like documents and settings, application data etc.
Get immediate assistance from Dropbox Support Number
In case, you need any kind of assistance during the uninstalling Dropbox operating system, then you can directly contact on our Dropbox Support Number. Our team will bestow you assistance in solving all your issues.